We are still at the Angel Haven Ranch in Santa Paula, CA. We are trying hard to literally start from the beach. The woman that had originally granted permission has been out until today. Hopefully, we can get these details worked out today. I will be in the "office" all day.....Wanda, Marla and Andi are going to try to work out the details for our departure. We believe it will be early next week. I am so excited an cannot wait until we are actually riding.
Take care and love to all;